David S. Coult, CFP®
Dave Coult – Specializing in Business Owners and Retirees
Dave is an entrepreneur with personal experience in:
- Founding Companies
- Building and Retaining High-Performance Teams
- Innovating, Competing, and Managing Growth
- Minimizing Risks and Taxes
- Facilitating Collaboration with Your Team of Advisors
- Planning for a Successful Exit or Transition
- Managing Wealth for Lifelong Family Security
Some financial advisors manage money or sell insurance, and have limited real life experience beyond that. Dave is different. He’s founded, built, and had a successful exit from a business of his own. He understands business owners because he is one. Dave works with a small number of high-net-worth families and provides comprehensive wealth management services to each of them grounded in long-term, personal relationships.
- Is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional (CFP®) through the CFP Board
- Is a Qualified Plan Financial Consultant (QPFC) through the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries
- Is a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) and Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®) through the American College
- Has more than 20 years of experience in the financial services industry but is still young and ambitious
- Is committed to long-term, personal relationships with each of his clients
For an exploratory meeting with Dave, please contact our office.
Dave, and his first “Business"
Justin R. Miller, CFA®
Chief Investment Officer
Justin Miller – Specializing in Corporate Executives and Retirees
- Retirement Transitions – Income, Investment, Tax, Lifestyle, and Estate Planning
- Structuring Investment Portfolios for Lifelong Income and Growth
- Company Stock, Stock Options, Deferred Comp, Pension, Inherited Assets, NUA, and Tax Analysis
- IRA Rules and Strategies, including Roth Conversions and Required Minimum Distribution Planning
- Social Security and Health Care Planning, including Medicare and Long-Term Care
- Asset Management for Retirement Plans and High-Net-Worth Families
Justin is a Chartered Financial Analyst Charterholder (CFA). He has been on the Milestone Financial Associates team for eight years and is committed to long-term, personal relationships with each of his clients.
For an exploratory meeting with Justin, please contact our office.
Reta Geld – Office Manager
It is Reta’s smiling face that clients see when they walk through our doors and her lovely voice that they hear on the phone!
Reta is highly competent and attentive to our clients. With more than 30 years of experience, she knows how to get things done. Reta proactively calls to schedule review meetings and is easy to reach to address any administrative concern.